Shipping & Returns
Strictly No CASH ON DELIVERY
For Delivery to Within Klang Valley, Negeri Sembilan
Free Delivery for MOQ of RM250.00 and above
RM10.00 per delivery to be charged for not meeting MOQ requirement.
For Delivery to Area Other Than Above Areas (Within Peninsular Malaysia)
Free Delivery for MOQ of RM1,500.00
Not Available if below MOQ.
We ship your items by using:
Our own Cold-Truck
Reliable Third Party Delivery/Logistic Companies with cold-truck facilities.
- Goods will only be shipped upon received of Full Payment in Mamaku account.
- Items will be shipped within 5 working days after payment has been received. Under certain unforeseen circumstances that cause the delay of the shipment, buyer will be notified via email or whatsapp or by phone call.
- Once the item is shipped, buyers will notified via Whatsapp message (if by our own truck) or notified with the Tracking Number of the parcels via email (if by 3rdparty delivery company). Please bear in mind that the Tracking Number will normally be updated in the system by the provider after 24 Hours upon the items being shipped.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss of items caused by negligence of 3rd party companies or incorrect/ wrong address given by buyers.
Storage Of Frozen Goods:
All Frozen products must immediately placed into the freezer with temperature sub-zero (preferably minus -18°C) upon received.
We only accept return of goods with the following criteria:
- Goods received with the following signs:
a. Goods that deteriorate and develop unpleasant odors, tastes, and textures (support with actual photos). Do notify our customer care department within two (2) days from the date of goods received.
b. Goods that did not properly packed or packaging was tempered upon received. This has to reject on the spot & we do not entertain any return there after.